Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Monday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMThursday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMFriday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: ClosedClosed Sundays during the summer
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
Located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan, The Earle serves the finest, award winning French and Italian country cuisine.
Consistently recognized for our menu offerings, excellent service, award-winning wine list, and romantic, intimate atmosphere, The Earle invites you to join us for an unforgettable evening of fine dining.
The Earle Restaurant has again been recognized by Wine Spectator magazine in their annual guide to the best restaurants in the world for wine lovers, receiving the coveted Best of Award of Excellence. This is the sixteenth straight year the restaurant has been recognized by the nation's leading wine publication.
According to Wine Spectator, the Best of Award of Excellence gives special recognition to wine lists that display vintage depth and excellent breadth spread over several wine growing regions. Just 613 restaurants worldwide received the award this year, and The Earle is one of just seven restaurants in Michigan-and the only in Washtenaw County-to receive the award.
- Best Known For
- Outstanding wine list, Provincial style, French & Italian.
- "Best of award of excellence" Wine Spectators. "Best romantic restaurant" Current magazine.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Earle and other restaurants in your area!