The German Pantry Restaurant & Bierhaus
Norfolk, VA 23502
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: Closed
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Romantic
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, 14 taps featuring German and Austrian beers and a wide selection of wine. Over 100 beers and wines from around the world.
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Special Needs Child Menu
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Since the early 1970's, the German Pantry has been the destination for good food, good friends and good times in Hampton Roads. Now, over 39 years later, the German Pantry has been fully remodeled and welcomes you to come experience the taste of Germany. We boast an extensive menu covering all of the traditional favorites all of which are prepared by hand. We also stock an impressive selection of beers and wines from not only Germany, but all over the world. The German Pantry also offers many items to go such as deli meats, sausages, cheeses, cookies and hard to find candies. The new owners, the Snyder family, have made every effort to ensure your visit to the German Pantry is memorable, and one you will want to enjoy again and again. We invite you to come experience the new German Pantry for yourself.
- Chef's Bio
- Head Chef Carl Williams has been cooking since he was five years old! He took a hiatus from preparing and cooking great food to join the US Navy. Carl was in the Navy for 20 years and although he was a electrician that didn't stop him from cooking great food to his fellow sailors. After serving in the Navy, he went to culinary school. He makes sure all of the food he cooks is from scratch, and everything he makes is creative something that he strives for when he cooks.
- Best Known For
- We are known for great food but our four staples are, our sauerbraten schnitzel, schweinebraten, jagerschnitzel, and our house special schnitzel. Don't forget about the beer and wine, we have 14 taps and many beers from Germany and Austria and a wide selection of fantastic wines.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The German Pantry Restaurant & Bierhaus and other restaurants in your area!