The Hidden Shamrock
Chicago, IL 60614
Monday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMThursday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMFriday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMMon-Fri Food is served until 11pm Sat & Sun Food is served until 1am
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities Billiards / Pool, Darts, TV, Game Room, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
The Hidden Shamrock is very proudly known as Lincoln Park's "Oldest Irish Pub."Many years ago, The Hidden Shamrock was known as Chasen's. Later it was renamed Pat O'Brien's, and was finally re-christened in 1987 when the present owners took over the helm. The beautiful back room was once a beer garden, and was covered by a tent in the colder months. A permanent structure was added in 1990, and the room now hosts special and private events. Featuring the best of traditional Irish fare, music and decor, everyone is welcome at The Hidden Shamrock. Enjoy the best sporting events on one of nine satellite televisions (including the big-screen in the back room), pull up a barstool to the original wood and brass bar, or just cozy up to one of the two big fireplaces and enjoy a pint!
We hope to see you very soon!
- Best Known For
- Lincoln Park's oldest Irish Pub, Fish and Chips, Shepards Pie, Daily Specials, Live music, Private Parties-Events
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Hidden Shamrock and other restaurants in your area!