The Mighty Pint
Washington, DC 20036
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMMonday - Sunday 11am - Until.
- Atmosphere Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Wi-fi, Dancing, TV, Private Party Room
- Payment Methods
An all things "Sports Bar," and home to the Pittsburg Steelers, Penguins, and Penn State Nittany Lions, The Mighty Pint has supplanted the old location of Madhatter, a mainstay on the M Street scene since the Reagan administration. It's been said, "What some invent, the rest enlarge…" So, if you're asking if we believe in enhancement, the answer is YES. The Mighty Pint has added a state-of-the-art sound system and brand spanking new LCD flat panel TVs to enhance your dining and entertainment experience. Though space is limited, the split level dining and bar areas provides adequate room for guest to dine, drink, and socialize. After 9pm, many of the tables are removed to add in doing just that. The menu consist primarily of your staple comfort bar foods; wings, jalapeño poppers, pizza, hot & cold sandwiches and salads. But, what sets The Mighty Pint apart from other bars of its kind is it tribute to the Philly Cheese Steak, for one. The Might Pint offers an assortment of Cheese Steak Subs that will rival even the best Philadelphia has to offer. The second thing that sets The Mighty Pint apart from others is that all our drinks are served in hearty pint glasses. Our Pint is Mighty and we stand behind our name. So, if you're wondering whether we've upheld the tradition of raising pint glasses high, toasting new friends and old, the answer is YES. The Mighty Pint aims to please and we are sure you will be satisfied.
- Best Known For
- Home of the Pittsburg Steelers, Penguins, and Penn State Nittany Lions; Certified Angus Beef; Assorted Cheese Steaks & Wings; Extensive Domestic & Imported Beer Selection; "Bombs"; Incredible Bar Scene.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Mighty Pint and other restaurants in your area!