The Monkey Wrench
Louisville, KY 40204
Monday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMThursday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMFriday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AMSunday: 1:00 PM - 2:00 AMCurrently Closed on Mondays
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
A lively bar and restaurant filled with local Kentucky flavor, The Monkey Wrench serves up a menu ranging from the best burgers in town to more unique items, including fried green tomatoes and grilled pb&j sandwiches. And then theres the comprehensive list of adult beverages, delivered by an enthusiastic staff. The cant-miss giant mural of Kentucky-born American journalist and author Hunter S. Thompson is a testament to The Monkey Wrenchs passion for Louisville. Wednesday evening bluegrass and an upstairs deck to take in a relaxing drink at sunset are in and of themselves reason enough to visit this popular Louisville hot spot.
- Best Known For
- Local Hang Out, Stuffed Monkey Burrito, Location and Monkey Burger.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Monkey Wrench and other restaurants in your area!