The Oak Grill at Macy's
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Monday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMSunday: Closed
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Atmosphere Fireplace, Family / Children, Romantic
- Attire No Dress Code
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Bar Full Bar
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Special Needs Child Menu, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Payment Methods
A Minneapolis tradition was born on October 2, 1947 when the Oak Grill opened for business. Architect Bob Hansen used characteristics from the Jacobean period in the design of the rooms. The ornate fireplace. originally from Salisbury, England, was over 300 years old when it was transported in sections and reassembled in the Oak Grill. With its solid oak columns and vast frame, it soon becam the room's focal point. Its distinctive appearance, along with dark paneling, red chairs and dim lighting, help give the Oak Grill its cozy ambiance.
- Best Known For
- Our famous Chicken Pot Pie, based on Mrs. Hering's original recipe from 1890 updated with the freshest ingredients and hand-finished crust.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Oak Grill at Macy's and other restaurants in your area!