The Onion Pub & Brewery
Lake Barrington, IL 60010
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMMonday's the pub is Closed
- Banquet Facilities 250 People
- Reservation Information Not Accepted
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Micro Brews
- Amenities TV
- Payment Methods
"Starting as Wild Onion Brewing Company in 1996, The Onion Pub and Brewery has grown into a local favorite for homebrew and pub food in the Chicago suburbs. Tucked away from the Northwest Highway, the Onion Pubs building features vaulted ceilings and an indoor fireplace in its quaint interior. Perched on a restored gravel quarry that holds water for the local watershed, the Onion Pub caters to any parties between 25 and 250 people and serves up healthy food portions made with as many locally sourced ingredients as possible. Some of The Onion Pubs signature plates include its Jack Stout Marinated Steak and the Hopslayer beer-steamed mussels. The Jack Stout Marinated Steak features a healthy slab of beef marinated in The Onion Pubs year round, full bodied oatmeal stout, which is made with 5 different roasted malts, giving the beer its thick, creamy texture. The Hopslayer mussels are steamed in the Onion Pubs intense double IPA. Hopheads with a taste for seafood will love it."
- Best Known For
- BBQ Ribs baby back ribs smoked in house with a sweet blend of woods and glazed with our lager bbq sauce, served with lover honey keylime coleslaw and fries. Half rack, full rack, USA Charred Cowboy Ribeye with roasted shallot and wild mushroom ukon hash. Irish Braised Lamb Shank with Onion Pub's jack stout, tender vegetables, fava beans and smoked tomato. Panini Cuban Style cuban style sliced pork loin, tender smoked ham, swiss cheese, pickles and spicy mustard.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Onion Pub & Brewery and other restaurants in your area!