The Original Las Brisas Mexican Food
San Pedro, CA 90731
Monday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Music Box
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Vegetarian Friendly
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Authentic Mexican, Family Owned & Operated since 1982. Everything is made from scratch in house, so your patience in cook times is appreciated and well worth it! Meat By The Pound is also available with all the sides including salsa, tortillas, onions and cilantro for your party or family. Be sure to see our higher denomination certificates that are perfect for your large party or event. We look forward to meeting you!
- Chef's Bio
- Gilberto A. De Haro was born in Los Haro Jerez Zacatecas, Mexico in 1949. He began his humble journey in Mexico City when he started working at his first restaurant at the age of 14. He later immigrated to the United States and from 1972 to 1982 he worked at Largos' Mitote a very popular and established Mexican Restaurant in East Los Angeles. It was there were he developed his passion for cooking. He then pursued the American Dream and opened up his own restaurant.
Gilberto started serving the San Pedro Community in 1982, the year Las Brisas was established. He takes great pride in his famous Al Pastor Meat, which has 14 secret ingredients in the marinade. To this day, he continues to serve the same one of a kind original recipe, along with his home style Signature Dishes.
It is Gilbertos' personal attention, dedication and delicious food that keeps his customers coming back. This is evident in the five generations of families that have been dining at his establishment.
- Best Known For
- Family owned and operated since 1982. Everything made fresh on premises.
- Neighborhood Favorite
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Original Las Brisas Mexican Food and other restaurants in your area!