The Original Sand Crab Tavern
Escondido, CA 92029
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Bar Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Special Needs Locally-Grown Ingredients, Child Menu, Gluten-Free Items
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
The first time I walked into the Sand Crab Cafe back in 1989, I knew I'd own it someday. Life is funny like that sometimes. It took almost 22 years, but on the first day of Winter in 2010, the Sand Crab Cafe became The Original Sand Crab Tavern, and Captain Rick took the helm proof positive that sometimes a guy's dream really does become reality. Perfected over many years of trial and error, my New Orleans style BBQ shrimp can be enjoyed by you right here. What luck. It's called Voodoo Shrimp and, like the original, these are BIG, heads on, peel and eat. Give them a try. I think you'll like 'em.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Original Sand Crab Tavern and other restaurants in your area!