The Table at Crestwood
Boone, NC 28607
Monday: 5:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMThursday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMFriday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMSunday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMStarts May 8th - Sunday-Thursday 5:30pm-9pm, Friday-Saturday 5:30pm-10pm
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Resort/Country Club, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
The Table at Crestwood is a restaurant of distinction. Our menu is a creative mix of Southern fare with a European touch. The Table at Crestwood's spectacular views will captivate you and your guest, while you enjoy terrace or fireside dining. We offer great food, sunsets and an unforgettable experience.
The team at The Table are firm believers in the "farm to table" philosophy about food. Utilizing as many local and fresh ingredients as possible, to develop ongoing and sustainable relationships with the farmers and fishermen. The following are a few of the products that we have.
The Dawg Star Bar has full ABC permits and can offer many beverage alternatives for you and your guests. This space optionally adjoins with the main Dining Room and Library, providing easy access to the Terrace and main Lawn. The Bar itself features a custom granite countertop that can also be used as a buffet or hor d'oeuvre serving station.
- Best Known For
- Friendly service and spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Grandfather Mountain.
- Awarded 3rd place Best Dish 2009Awarded 2nd place Best Dish 2010Finalist Best Dish 2011
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Table at Crestwood and other restaurants in your area!