Marina del Rey, CA 90291
Monday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Amenities 25-20-60-80, TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs BYOB Cover Chrg. $10, Organic Menu Items, Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, BYOB
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Valet, Street, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Yep we're playing favorites. For years we have been eating at The Terrace Cafe and Bar, and it remains one of our pet spots. Once again it was hard to drag us away from our preferred often-craved entree, Vladimir's stroganoff, which is so creamy and smooth with the most gorgeous flavors, the way it is supposed to be. Better leave your diets in the car for this one. But though Thomas had the usual, Maureen tore herself away and had the incredible grilled salmon dinner, one of the best she'd ever eaten, served with cous and vegetables. Only a breath away from the boardwalk and a whiff of the ocean, the Terrace Cafe and Bar is always festive, friendly and fun in the sun. With the summer in full swing, enhance your evening at one of the best people watching anywhere at the beach. Even the beautiful, Stylish inside is indoor/outdoor with its seamless openings letting in the sunshine and sea breezes. Chef Vladimir and his wife Marguerita Rodzai, have owned the Terrace for about 6 years, are here all the time always looking bright and breezy, always talking to everyone. They call the food New American/California. We call it insanely delicious. There is an extensive menu and wine list with appetizers, pizzas, amazing salads, pastas, entrees, etc. and daily specials with large portions at reasonable prices. Save room for desserts. They are far too tempting especially the tiramisu, like a soft, sweet cloud and the velvety apple crumble with ice cream.
- Best Known For
- Braised Lamb Shank, Sememi Crusted Ami Tuna, Jumbo Shrimp Scampi.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Terrace and other restaurants in your area!