Wauseon, OH 43567
Monday: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 AM - 2:00 PMSunday: 5:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Banquet Facilities Banquet and catering available, JUST ASK!
- Payment Methods
Tiffany's Cafe is the fulfillment of a lifelong dream, opened in January 2004. We try to recreate the food, service and atmosphere of the classic cafes and diners of America in the 1950s. Featuring daily homemade specials for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hearty soups and scrumptious desserts for any time. We hope to satisfy whatever you have come in for. Entertainment is no charge, enjoy it.
- Chef's Bio
- John grew up working in restaurants all through high school. He worked in a variety of restaurants while he attended The Ohio State University and received a Bachelor of Science in Restaurant Management. Upon graduation, John worked for Stouffer's Corporation in the restaurant division. Ownership of Tiffany's Cafe allows him the freedom to do what he wants and he does. He hopes you enjoy his variety of homecooked comfort foods and experiementation in the world of culinary delights.
- Best Known For
- Homemade Pies Fresh, Cut French Fries BurgersBreakfastComfort foods
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Tiffany's Cafe and other restaurants in your area!