Raleigh, NC 27601
Monday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 10:30 AM - 1:00 AM
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Weve been pulling pints & entertaining folks since 1997 when we opened as the first Irish pub in downtown Raleigh.As in Ireland, music is an important part of our atmosphere. We have hosted several national and international legends such as The Dublin City Ramblers, Albannach, Seven Nations, Battlefield Band, Old Blind Dogs, Teada, Grada. The Prodigals, and many more. We offer traditional Irish music every Friday night at 7pm and Irish jam sessions every Sunday. Each month we also host Irish dancing from local Irish dance schools.The heart beat of any Irish home centers around the kitchen. Coming from a strong fine dining background, our executive chef Aaron Vaughen adds a modern twist to traditional Irish dishes. Using produce from local farmers markets and bread from local bakeries, we work hard to ensure that your meals are always fresh and flavorful.At Tir Na nOg we believe in keeping the traditions of Ireland alive in all we do from the music, to the menu, to the very saving of the earth we love. Ireland, for all she offers, is most noted for her 40 shades of green and Tir na nOg we strive to embody the green philosophy. We take pride in the fact that we compost food waste, shop at local food markets, and use energy and water efficient machines.
- Best Known For
- Downtown's favorite Irish bar.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Tir Na-Nog and other restaurants in your area!