Baltimore, MD 21231
Monday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Todd Conner's (TC's for short) is located on the corner of Aliceanna Street and Broadway on the main thoroughfare in Fells Point. TC's opened December 31st of 2007 after 4 months of demolition and construction. The resulting product is a warm and inviting atmosphere that is the perfect place to relax and enjoy good times, good friends and good food. TC's was created to provide the surrounding community and its visitors a place founded on serving one purpose THE GUESTS! Todd Conner's features a menu of true classics made with the freshest ingredients and the highest quality standards all for a reasonable price. And specials? Everyday our chef creates daily menu additions featuring soups, salads, sandwiches and entrees that uses seasonal ingredients and includes guest requests and favorites. We are also proud to offer a full beer, wine and liquor selection available on the patio, in the dining room and in the bar area. Whether enjoying a business lunch, casual brunch, afternoon cocktail or decadent dinner, TC's has something for everyone and anyone to enjoy.
- Chef's Bio
- Nikki Popovich has been passionate about the food business since a very young age. She trained in both the Back of House and Front of House before becoming GM of a local restaurant and bar. Since 2007 Nikki has been the owner and operator of Todd Conner's (with the support of her small staff, family and business partner-Reds). You will find Nikki at Todd Conner's most any day or night working with the kitchen, the service staff and interacting with guests.
- Best Known For
- Crab Cakes, Steak Night, Tuna Bites, House Chips, Angus Burgers, Customer Service
- 2009 Best of Baltimorem, 2009 Best Crab Cake-3rd Place
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Todd Conner's and other restaurants in your area!