Houston, TX 77027
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 AMMonday-Thursday 11am-11am. Friday & Saturday 12pm-12am. Sunday 11am-10am.
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Dancing, TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
This Summit Square restaurant serves Japanese fare off the teppanyaki, aka hibachi, in a communal setting. Add fun to your food and be entertained while your meal is prepared before you. There's an array of sushi available and you can be seated at individual tables, depending on your dining preference. And, unlike so many other traditional Japanese operations, you can also enjoy a rather extensive dessert menu.
- Best Known For
- Vampire Roll with Spicy Tuna and Fresh Salmon, Tigereye Roll with Smoke Salmon Tempura Cream Cheese Jalapeno, Garlic Butter Filet Mignon, Atlantic Cold Water Lobster.
- For you to catch with your mouth by Zagat Survey; Voted Best Sushi by City Search.com, Voted Best Family Restaurant by Houston Press, Highly recommended by H. Chronicle.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Tokyohana and other restaurants in your area!