Cambridge, MA 02139
Monday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMKithchen is open until 10pm Sunday-Thursday, 11pm Friday-Saturday.
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Karaoke, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
There is nothing like visiting a place where you are welcomed in like family. The Irish are notorious for warm hospitality and good old-fashioned fun. Tommy Doyle's is no exception to this time honored tradition, offering guests a cozy refuge from the day to day burdens of everyday life. Pull up a chair and catch up with old friends over some delicious pub food and a tall, cold pint of brew. Tommy Doyle's menu offers something for everyone, with a wide variety of Irish and American favorites sure to keep you coming back for more. The friendly staff at Tommy Doyle's takes great pride in making its guests feel welcomed and comfortable - come experience first hand what a little Irish hospitality can do!
- Best Known For
- Shepherds pie, Fish & chips, Guinness.
- Best of Boston.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Tommy Doyle's and other restaurants in your area!