Tom's Oyster Bar
Detroit, MI 48226
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSunday: Closed
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
For more than 15 years, Tom's Oyster Bar has been the destination of choice for the best fresh fish and seafood in southeastern Michigan. Tom's menu includes a wide range of lunch and dinner items from raw oysters on the half shell to crawfish bisque to a perfectly broiled salmon steak. Amid a comfortable and casual atmosphere, distinctive chalkboard menus feature catches of the day and the oysters that have made Tom's Oyster Bar famous.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Tom's Oyster Bar and other restaurants in your area!