Tom's Oyster Bar Royal Oak
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMHours noted are the times the kitchen closes. The bar stays open later.
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
** Oyster Happy Hour 4-7 PM Monday thru Friday !! A buck each*** Tom's Oyster Bar offers superior fresh seafood,an award winning wine list and a fantastic selection of craft beers in a relaxed, casual, friendly atmosphere. The first Tom's Oyster Bar opened in 1985 in Grosse Pointe Park. Initially serving only raw shell fish, it grew into a popular dinner and mingling spot. At Tom's Oyster Bar we feature an ever changing variety of fresh seafood, as well as traditional entrees. The food is guaranteed by purchasing only the freshest available products. As a result, we may carry 16 to 20 different fresh items daily, along with a selection of six fresh oyster varieties. In fact, we publish our daily menu on a chalk board to keep up with the ever changing market. Our full service bar features an award winning wine list as well as 10-30 wines by the glass. In addition to 50 bottled beers, we carry 18 of the best hand-crafted draft beers of Europe, Canada and the United States including Tom's Oyster Ale and Tom's Oyster Porter.
- Best Known For
- Freshest fish in town. Steaks,chicken,and pasta dishes available
- "Four Star" rating by both the Detroit News and Detroit Free Press, "One of America's best new bars and restaurants" by Esquire Magazine, and two recognitions by Gourmet Magazine's "Tabletop Awards"
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Tom's Oyster Bar Royal Oak and other restaurants in your area!