Top Spanish Cafe & Catering
Washington, DC 20010
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 4:00 PM - 11:30 PMWednesday: 4:00 PM - 11:30 PMThursday: 4:00 PM - 11:30 PMFriday: 4:00 PM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 4:00 PM - 11:30 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 11:30 PMMonday Closed
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering, Call for Details
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Renowned Chef Gabriel Flores infuses European flair with traditional Tex- Mex cuisine in this quaint and cozy eatery that provides an upscale dining experience in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. Family owned and operated, this classically trained Chef brings over 25 years of experience in the culinary industry to Top Spanish Cafe & Catering. A menu that boasts Caribbean, Italian, European, and Tex-Mex influences, Top Spanish Cafe & Catering uses only the freshest ingredients and choice cuts of meat, poultry, and seafood in their made fresh to order dishes, which are well proportioned, seasoned to perfection, and reasonably priced. A perfect location for an intimate dinner for two, or gathering with a few friends, Top Spanish Cafe & Catering can also host or cater your next special occasion. We look forward to your next visit, and promise it won't be your last.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Gabriel Flores, takes his over 25 years of experience in the culinary industry into the owner seat at Top Spanish Cafe & Catering. Chef Flores was recognized for distinguished service at the Pentagon, served as Executive Chef at Cafe Atlantic, Austin Grill, Caracalla's Reni son Hotel and Interamericano, and has opened and operated restaurants in Nicaragua, Costa Rica and other Caribbean Countries; which have significantly influenced his style of infusing Caribbean, European, and Tex-Mex Cuisine. Chef Flores has developed menus for Rincon Espanol, Rinconsito Cafe and worked along such recognized chefs like Jose Andres of Jalleo.
- Best Known For
- Baked Rack of Lamb, Combination Fajitas, Extensive Wine List
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Top Spanish Cafe & Catering and other restaurants in your area!