Torrie's @ Wilson's
Washington, DC 20001
Monday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PMTuesday: ClosedWednesday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Senior Discount, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Southern Cooking
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Torries @ Wilson's" A Great Place To Eat," at the corner of V St. and Georgia Ave., NW across from the Howard University Hospital. Torries serves the best breakfast, barbeque, desserts and combination of all "Low Country" southern favorites. Breakfast is served all day. Torries have live jazz on weekend nights. Please call for the schedule. Torries owned and operated by GFS Catering, LLC is a staple in the Shaw community. A common gathering point for students and artists alike, Torries has hosted some of the most famous people in the African American Community, and serves as a watering hole to gather, discuss, and dine.
- Best Known For
- Breakfast All Day: Salmon Cakes, Chicken Livers, Pancakes Waffle-French Toast, Country Slab Bacon, Country Sausage. Fresh Collard Greens & Baked Mac & Cheese, Peach Cobbler, Fresh Sweet Potato Cake & Sweet Potato Pie
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Torrie's @ Wilson's and other restaurants in your area!