Boston, MA 02116
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: Closed
- Parking Availability Valet
- Special Needs Child Menu, Sustainable Items
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities 10-150 People
- Payment Methods
Voted Bostons Best Clam Chowder by Boston Magazine and awarded "Best Seafood Restaurant" by Boston's People's Choice Awards. Spend the evening at the best of the best, Back Bays premier seafood restaurant, where Chef Armand Toutaint expertly prepares fresh, sustainable seafood with the finest ingredients and purest flavors. The restaurants handsome design is dominated by seven-foot high French Café windows that overlook Copley Square, and includes Italian terrazzo tiled floors, Hollywood-style banquettes, and floor-to-ceiling mahogany paneling. Turner Fisheries also features three private dining rooms accommodating up to 140 people.
- Best Known For
- Daily Deals at Turners include--including $1.00 oysters on Fridays (beginning at 5:00pm and running while supplies last) and $35 lobster night every Wednesday (beginning at 5:00pm and running while supplies last)... along with our Bar Bites and Beverages--Sun Fun! So Fine! and So $5!--Specially priced Bar Bites Mon-Fri in the Lounge.
- Open Table Diners Choice Award Best Clam Chowder by Boston Magazine Best Seafood Restaurant by People's Choice Awards Best Seafood - Open Table FishFork .Com Top 10 Sustainable Restaurants in America
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Turner Fisheries and other restaurants in your area!