New York, NY 10024
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMWed-Sun lunch 12-3 and reopen for dinner 5-10 pm.
- Atmosphere Romantic, Scenic View
- Special Needs Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Beer, Full Bar, Micro Brews, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Payment Methods
Executive Chef and Owner Vincent Chirico delights guests with a carefully curated menu featuring delicate & refined dishes created with the freshest seasonal ingredients, providing for an extraordinary culinary experience with each visit. This quaint and cozy eatery offers a warm & welcoming ambiance and a simple elegance reflective of traditional trattorias found in Italy. The earth-tone design elements feature exposed brick walls and intimate seating highlighted by simple candlelit tables, candle wall sconces and unique glass orbs that hang above the bar.
- Chef's Bio
- We constantly innovate new ways to fuse 'Contemporary Mediterranean' with Traditional Italian.
- Best Known For
- Whole roasted Mediterranean Branzino.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Vai Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!