Watervliet, NY 12189
Monday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Since 1958 the Valente Family has been serving traditional Italian food at its namesake restaurant in Watervliet, NY. Many of our recipes were created by family matriarch, Nadine Valente, who was born in Silvi Marina, a coastal village overlooking the Adriatic Sea in central Abruzzo, Italy. We have always striven to use ingredients that are fresh and full flavored when creating our original recipes and are committed to providing our customers with a delightful culinary experience. In 1978, Valente's interior was completely renovated to a country style decor with many antiques, Yankee memorabilia, family pictures and collectibles. On September 7, 2003 a devastating fire destroyed the building and all of it's contents. With the help of many friends and the support of all our customers, we were able to rebuild. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Valente's and other restaurants in your area!