ViaVita Cafe and Wine Bar
Bellevue, WA 98004
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed MondaysClose after Brunch on Sunday at 4pm
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Wheelchair Access, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Our urban lifestyle is changing, we need the cafe on the piazza to extend our living space. A place to meet friend, see our neighbors and connect with our community. ViaVita represents this vision. Come in and relax the ViaVita the ViaVita way-Good Coffee, Good Food, Good Wine and Good Company.
- Chef's Bio
- ViaVita Cafe is the vision of the owner Jan Lawrence. Jan developed the concept from her travels in Europe. She designed the restaurant to look like an Italian Piazza, with French style furniture, and the rounded wine bar styled after the very social bars of Spain. The Pastry Chef is Ryan Witcher who came to us with an extensive background in pastry arts. The passion and care presented in each dessert is a worthy match to the caliber of our food.
- Best Known For
- French Onion Soup, Homemade Breads, Pastrys, Homemade Gelato, Weekend Brunch, French Inspired Food, Fabulous Desserts, Charming Atmospere, Good Service, Wine Bar, Happy Hour
- KOMO "Best New Restaurant in Bellevue"
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for ViaVita Cafe and Wine Bar and other restaurants in your area!