Charleston, SC 29401
Monday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PMClosed closed for Private envent June 4th and June 7th
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Fusing the freshest ingredients with creativity and Southern flair is the order of the day at Wentworth Grill. Our delectable, handcrafted menu features stocks, sauces, and desserts prepared from scratch while our simple and charming decor and impeccable service make this an all encompassing dining experience. Tuck into the simple elegance of Wentworth Grill where the gap between traditional and contemporary meet by using classic Southern elements with a clean modern feel. Pristine place settings against the warm woods of our open floor plan and french doors that open to the sights and sounds of historic downtown are just a few examples of the beautiful overlay of warmth and texture that await you. Come and relax amidst the warm colors and quaint charm of this classic Continental bistro.
- Best Known For
- Seasonal menu located in historic downtown Charleston, SC Cozy atmosphere, excellent staff service with unique cutting edge drinks.
- AAA 4 Diamond Award since 2000 Voted best crabcakes in Charleston 2007 (City Paper)
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Wentworth Grill and other restaurants in your area!