San Francisco, CA 94102
Monday: 4:00 PM - 11:30 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Special Needs Cigar Friendly, Wheelchair Access, Non Smoking Area, Early Bird Specials
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Dancing, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Zingari is the Italian word for gypsy, implying a free sprit and relaxed existence. The San Francisco Restaurant that shares its name, tries to stay true to this creed while offering some of the best Northern Italian fare in the greater Bay area. Nestled in-between the Theatre District and Union Square, Zingari's charming atmosphere is the perfect place to gather with friends and family. As you dine in-between replicated Roman columns, you will find yourself surrounded by European elegance. The main dining room offers lovely views of Post Street while Zingari's other rooms offer heightened romance and intimacy. The restaurant offers its guests an exceedingly inventive and authentic Italian menu full of options that will tempt the palates of traditionalists and daring diners alike! Notable selections include the Penne Zita Rigate Con Salsa Fungi (tube pasta with wild mushroom marsala cream sauce,) Gamberoni Con Proscuitto E timballo Di Pasta (king prawns wrapped with proscuitto, crispy pasta cake zingari special sauce,) Alla Griglia Con Fagioli Toscani (grilled duck, country sausage, veal medallion with braised tuscan beans and asparagus) and the Tortelloni di Riccota, Proscuitto E Funghi (pasta stuffed with proscitto, salami, fresh ricotta and wild mushrooms.) After dinner, enjoy the fabulous singing of Joyce Jeffrey who croons the night away in Zingari's piano bar that over looks the city. No matter what the occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the professional staff at Zingari's looks forward to making your next dining experience truly unforgettable.
- Best Known For
- Northern Italian fare and smooth jazz.
- "The nightly fish dish was a seafood mixed grill with superbly marinated sea bass." -San Francisco Chronicle
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Zingari and other restaurants in your area!