Zumpano's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Burlington, WI 53105
Monday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Planted prominently in Burlington's historic heart, Zumpano's quietly provides the quintessential dining experience. Whether you're browsing the Shoppes of Downtown Burlington, pausing for lunch during your hectic weekday grind, or taking the family out for pizza, Zumpano's provides the perfect backdrop for your meal. It's atmosphere. It's ambience. It's aura. And, it's on purpose. "I want to provide a place where a family or a group of friends can meet in a relaxing atmosphere," Say Ralph. "We're not about hustle and hurry and loud music. We like to get to know our customers. We want them to come back again and again." The fact is that since opening its doors in January 2007, the Zumpano's staff has essentially remained the same. These are people who love people and are committed to offering the best service possible. "Like Cheers," says Ralph. "Everyone knows you."
With a bit of remodeling and rearranging, Ralph and his staff have transformed this space into just such a place. One of the most noticeable improvements was the addition of a large corner window overlooking historic downtown Burlington.
- Best Known For
- Ravioli homemade pasta your way! Lasagna Steaks All homemade sauces All homemade soups
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Zumpano's Ristorante & Pizzeria and other restaurants in your area!