Oak Brook, IL 60523
Monday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Banquet Facilities Friday and Saturday, 20 - 50 People
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
1401 West Restaurant and Bar is know in the local communities of Oak Brook , Elmhurst and Hinsdale for over 10 years as the place to do business, meet friends and socialize. Chef Martel created breakfast lunch and dinner menus that offer creative appetizers, familiar sandwiches and entrees that appeal to distinguished palettes. The well-selected wine, martini and high-end spirit menu and beers featured on draft combine for an extensive range of beverage options. The restaurant team is always ready to serve with impeccable service. Reservations recommended (630) 573 8555.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Martel is a French Provance trained culinarian, that came to the United States just over 10 years ago. He imparts his culinary style on american cuisine to elevate even to the most simple dishes to new levels.
- Best Known For
- Pot Roasted Short Ribs, Pan Seared Salmon, Skirt Steak
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for 1401 West and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.