Acapulco Spirit Restaurant
Hyattsville, MD 20782
Monday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMFriday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi, Dancing, Karaoke, TV
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
With over 20 years of experience, and serving only the freshest and highest quality ingredients in our well portioned reasonably priced made to order dishes, we welcome your visit to Acapulco Spirit Restaurant. Our menu consists of exquisite authentic and traditional Salvadorian and Mexican cuisine. Open seven days a week, with late hours Friday and Saturday, Acapulco Spirit is the perfect place for a small gathering of family or friends, a casual outing for two, or to grab a quick bite while enjoying your favorite sporting event on one of the many HD TVs circulating the bar and open eating area. Booths are available for semi -private or slightly more romantic dining experience. Acapulco Spirit can also host or cater your next special occasion. Call for details. So, for a dining experience that will put you in the spirit of being in the tropics, come to Acapulco Spirit Restaurant.
- Best Known For
- Frozen Tropical Drinks, Plantain Pie, Fajitas, Seafood Soup, Pupusas, Extensive Beer & Wine List.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Acapulco Spirit Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.