Adair Country Inn and Restaurant
Bethlehem, NH 03574
Monday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PMTuesday: ClosedWednesday: ClosedThursday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PMFriday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PMSaturday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PMSunday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Bar Come try our exceptional wine menu!, Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View
- Amenities Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Flavorful Fine New England Style food, made with only the freshest ingredients and artfully presented, is a point of pride here at Adair Country Inn & Restaurant. Our intimate dining room, with a fireplace and wonderful views of the outdoors, is filled with enticing aromas morning and night. We welcome guests of the Inn, visitors to the area and local friends and family to enjoy fine New England Style cuisine. Head Chef, Orlo Coots joined the Adair "family" in April of 2010 bringing over 25 years of experience. While his cuisine has a main focus of New England foods and local flavors, Orlo does venture towards all ethnic cuisines, staying true to the heritage and flavors of those foods. Orlo prepares as much food as possible from scratch like churning his own ice cream and smoking his own meats. Orlo has been featured as a chef in the Boston Globe, Arrington's Inn Traveler magazine and has been featured on TV Diner's "Cooking with Costa" segment on NECN-TV.
- Best Known For
- Flavorful Fine New England Style food, made with only the freshest ingredients and artfully presented, is a point of pride here at Adair Country Inn & Restaurant.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Adair Country Inn and Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.