Monday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMThursday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMFriday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMClosed 3-5:30pm daily
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Methods
The Edison establishment is centered around a long rectangular fountain. Our prices are reasonable and the management stresses on impeccable service. The menu includes north Indian starters like vegetable pakoras, papdi chaat, garlic shrimp or paneer pakora. Entrees include the very popular tandoor mixed grill, Kashmiri rogan josh and, of course, the assortment of breads. The mughlai fare is authentic and developed from the original recipes. The kitchen kings include Harpal Singh, Karan Singh, Rehman, Sambaji, Kulkarni, Pushkar and Lamba, some of whom are graduates of Culinary College and therefore bring with them the highest professional credentials. Certain dishes like chicken malai kabab, prawn kabab masala were introduced by Akbar for the first time in New York. Only we can claim 20 years of pleasing both Indian and American palates.
- Best Known For
- Specializing in cocktail parties, banquets, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and your other special events.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Akbar Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.