Monday| ClosedTuesday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday| 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMCLOSED ON MONDAY'S
- Amenities Dancing, Private Party Room
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Bar Full Bar
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Payment Methods
Locals know Al Di La, located at 1 Hoboken Rd., for serving traditional Italian cuisine. Start your meal off with an appetizer, such as spicy mussels in a garlic and white wine sauce or fried calamari with ginger sauce that is served hot or sweet. Try one of the delicious soups, which include cream of asparagus or French onion baked in an Italian bread bowl. For your main course, choose from such classic Italian dishes as pork tenderloin stuffed with roasted walnuts and peppers, chicken Bella Vista with shitake mushrooms and shrimp, grilled rib-eye steak in a mushroom sauce or salmon fried in a sesame crust and placed over Chinese vegetables.
- Best Known For
- Regional Italian cuisine emphasizing Sicilian and Neapolitan cuisine. Tapas Bar Live entertainment Fridays, disco doo-wop, dancing Sat: dinner, dancing and shows
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Al Di La and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.