New York, NY 10011
Monday| 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMTuesday| 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMWednesday| 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMThursday| 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMFriday| 12:30 PM - 12:00 AMSaturday| 5:00 PM - 12:00 AMSunday| 4:30 PM - 10:00 PMOPEN FOR THANKSGIVING. EASTER SUNDAY & MOTHER'S DAY OPEN AT 1PM.
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
ALEO Restaurant & Bar has been rated as one of the TOP TEN OUTDOOR DINING SPOTS in Manhattan by CITYSEARCH two years in a row. ZAGAT has lauded ALEO as "A GREAT DATE PLACE". The food is impeccable, and the service genuine. Fabulous Italian, with a pocket friendly menu and staff. The location where "THE APPRENTICE" filmed "The Restaurant" episode. A wine list that has won awards from "The Wine Enthusiast" magazine, ALEO is the pick of the editors of Luxury Magazine (a periodical for travel agents), when their agents have meetings in New York City. A must in the Gramercy/Chelsea area.
- Chef's Bio
- Executive Chef...Pietro Raimondi has assimilated the flavors of his Italian heritage, and those of the neighborhoods he grew up in NYC. From the Greek infusion in Astoria to the Jewish influence from Williamsburg ALEO has a diverse menu that features "FLAVORFUL" Zagat, dishes.
- Best Known For
- "SINCERE SERVICE" GENEROUS PORTIONS- ZAGAT
- "DATE HAVEN" Zagat 2006, "Best Wine Driven Restaurants" Wine Enthusiast, Top Ten Business Dining - Citysearch, Top Ten Outdoor Dining , Manhattan - Citysearch
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Aleo and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.