Amir's Shish Kabob
Fresno, CA 93711
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: Closed
- Amenities Patio Dining
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
Kebab: refers to a variety of meat dishes in Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, African, Central Asian, and South Asian cuisines, consisting of grilled or broiled meats on a skewer or stick. The most common kebabs include lamb and beef, although others use goat, chicken, fish, or shellfish. Observant Muslims and Jews do not use pork for kebabs because of religious and cultural prohibition, but pork kebabs can be found in India, especially in the state of Goa. Like other ethnic foods brought by immigrants and travelers, the kebab has become part of everyday cuisine in multicultural countries such as the UK, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States.
- Best Known For
- Fresh made daily: Chicken salad, garlic chicken & beef gyro, Customized catering: Weddings, birthdays & memorial lunches
- 2007 Fresno Magazine Best Mediterranean
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Amir's Shish Kabob and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.