Chicago, IL 60657
Monday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday| 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday| 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
The Scene. Candlelight and soft jazz set the ambience, creating a mood of comfort and familiarity. Walls are adorned with dramatic oil paintings and wacky black and white photographs of young men eating pasta. The Food. The menu features a variety of standard pastas and salads, along with a few traditional Italian entrees, all done pretty well. A very good salad combines two handfuls of watercress with shredded radicchio, julienned apples, walnuts and powerful Gorgonzola cheese. Fettuccine with artichokes and Parmesan cheese cream sauce stands out, as does angel hair with sun dried tomatoes and asparagus. Sausage and polenta is outstanding but rich, with the heat of the sausage balances the intensely acidic balsamic reduction and deliciously creamy polenta looks like gruel tastes like heaven. Angelina features a great Sunday brunch with excellent frittatas Italian omelets, served with chunky home fries.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef FredRamos
- Best Known For
- Sauteed Calamari Antipasti Carpaccio Bufala Mozzarella caprese Seasonal house made Ravioli Fusilli con Pollo Rigatoni Bolognese Excellent Tiramisu and Bread pudding
- Best of Citysearch 2001 Editorial Winner and Best Inexpensive Date
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Angelina Ristorante and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.