Anntony's Caribbean Cafe
Charlotte, NC 28204
Monday| 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| Closed
- Special Needs Non-Smoking, Booster/High Chairs
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Payment Methods
Anntony's Caribbean Cafe has won many awards, received favorable reviews and accolades for its innovative style and tasty island cuisine. In 1968, Dr. Tony Martin, a Ph.D, in nutrition and born in British Guyana, immigrated to the United States, bringing with him secret recipes handed down to him through generations of his family. Rotisserie chicken marinated and seasoned for an authentic Caribbean flair has made our restaurants famous. This flavorful fare caused such a stir, Dr. Martin had to create his unique and flavorful sauces and dry spices for retail sale.
- Best Known For
- Happy hour drink specials Friday and Saturday - Steel drum band Caribbean tangy sauce and jerk sauce also available in Harris Teeter Island wings Rotisserie cooked chicken Organic sauce Tradition Caribbean dishes
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Anntony's Caribbean Cafe and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.