Palatine, IL 60067
Monday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 4:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Argentinian cuisine resembles the choices found in Latin American cuisine and other more traditional meals of European influence.
- Chef's Bio
- The creative force behind Artistic Cuisine is chef Zee .His desire to cook began in Argentina at the age of 17.He started in the mountains of Patagonia working at Resorts and Hotels from there he enrolled at ESH Culinary School,from there he traveled to Italy to enhace his own unique creative style. Chef Zee acquired a passion for becoming a pastry chef as well.He attended Kendall College and perfected his pastry skills. During the last 10 years chef Zee has been associated with many well known chefs and celebrities and catered very important events.
- Best Known For
- we are famous for pizza ,home made pastas and empanadas
- Artistic cuisine was awarded best thin crust pizza and best overall specialty pizza
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Artistic Cuisine and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.