Boise, ID 83702
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 9:30 PMOpen Monday-Friday from 11am-Close, Saturday and Sunday 4pm-Close
- Special Needs Gluten-Free Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Attire No Dress Code
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Bar Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Italian-inspired. It's one of the things that makes Asiago's a unique destination. We have combined the age-old fundamentals of Italian cooking with our own creative license to assemble a menu of innovative pastas, entrees, salads, sandwiches, soups, and seasonal specials. Fresh is our passion at Asiago's, you could say we are fanatical about it. Beginning with pasta made in-house daily, each menu item is prepared in our kitchen from scratch. All of our dishes are cooked to order allowing modifications to accommodate personal taste or preference. If you don't see what you'd like on the menu or would prefer to modify an item for diet or taste, please ask. Some requests we can accommodate, some we cannot. Our goal is to please you!
- Best Known For
- Asiago's is known for its fresh approach to Italian flavors. House made pastas, steak, seafood, vegetarian and more.
- Best Italian Restaurant- Best of the Treasure Valley, Idaho Statesman, Boise's Favorite Restaurant- Boise Weekly 100
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Asiago's and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.