Aunt Gin's Restaurant
Whitefield, ME 04353
Monday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMTuesday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday| 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday| 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Outdoor Dining
- Amenities Private Party Room, TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu, Non Smoking Area, Senior Discount, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
"Aunt Gin", Virginia Smith, lives inNorridgewock with Uncle Art. They have been married for 54 years and are two of the nicest people you could ever meet. There's always something on the stove in their house so when we were choosing a name for this restaurant, we decided that you couldn't get any better 'fresh home-cooking' than at... Aunt Gin's!!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Aunt Gin's Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.