B-52 Smokehouse BBQ and Lounge
Hampton, VA 23666
Monday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 4:00 AMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Atmosphere Bar Scene, Family / Children
- Amenities Dancing, Private Party Room
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Bar Beer, Full Bar, Wines
- Parking Availability Parking on Site, Street
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Methods
B-52 Smokehouse BBQ & Lounge is in business to provide a relaxing and fulfilling experience for all of our guests, including our men and women of the armed forces, our surrounding communities, families and friends both far and wide, and anyone else that would like to enjoy our homemade food. We are focused on providing our guests with an affordable menu that consists of an array of flavors from smokehouse dishes in a special house-made Gerty BBQ sauce, and southern-style fried foods. Every other Thursday, we feature an open mic night, hosted by the Sweet Spot. Every other Saturday, we host a Card Day, where we encourage everyone to come in and have a good time showing their competitive spirits! We also offer a buffet each Sunday, starting at 1pm that features our famous soul foods: fried tilapia, fried pork chops, fried chicken, smoked chicken, pig feet, homemade macaroni and cheese, collard greens, cabbage, baked beans, cornbread, candied yams, and salad. We are also available for special events, catering, and gatherings. Give us a call anytime for any of your needs (757-865-1225 or 757-903-5092)
- Chef's Bio
- B-52 is owned and operated by Avery E. Brooks, a retired Veteran from the US Army. Avery spent the majority of his military career in Germany where he raised his children. Avery is a proud father of five children and six grandchildren. He prides himself on teaching his children to speak both English and German, fluently. Avery also took several college courses to acquire and master the German language. He moved back to Virginia several years ago to retire, and has since worked for Auxiliary Systems, building compressors and has recently ventured out to build food trucks. He is also co-owner of Gerty's Gourmet Kitchen & Catering in Virginia Beach. Avery gives tribute to his parents, the late Felix O. Brooks and Gertrude P. Brooks, as well as his siblings, nephews, and nieces whom help him operate B-52. Come and receive a 10% discount on Sundays with Church Bulletin, or show a military ID for our 10% Military discount
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for B-52 Smokehouse BBQ and Lounge and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.