Bagitos Bagel & Burrito Cafe
Montpelier, VT 05602
Monday| 7:00 AM - 2:00 PMTuesday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMSaturday| 8:00 AM - 8:00 PMSunday| 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Parking Availability Street
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Amenities Dancing
- Attire No Dress Code, Casual
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Hand rolled bagels made from scratch and baked fresh daily, served with choice of one of our 8 cream cheeses, hummus, lox, or as a bagel sandwich. Burritos, Tacos, Nachos, & Quesadillas made to order with your choice of fillings, including our famous pulled pork, marinated chicken, local, Vermont ground beef, house made salsas, pico de Gallo, hot sauces, and featuring lots of fresh local ingredients. We offer many vegetarian/vegan and gluten free options as well. Great Vermont Coffee Company coffee always available, frozen yogurt (maple, chocolate, and a twist combo), scrumptious house made deserts, Vermont beers on tap, nice selection of wines, and live music most evenings.
- Best Known For
- Best bagels in Central Vermont. Sweet and spicy mouth watering pulled pork Pico de Gallo, house made salsas and hot sauces. Healthy food with lots of local ingredients, including Green Mountain Cream cheese, King Arthur flour, Local eggs, Cabot cheddar and sour cream, Vermont Highland Beef, Rhapsody Tempeh, Vermont Coffee Roasters coffee, and a variety of Vermont beers, wine, and hard cider. Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten free options.
- Yankee Magazine Editors' Choice Award for "Best Bagels, Burritos, & Blues" in New England, 2012. SevenDaisies award 2nd place for best bagels in Vermont outside Chittenden County, 2013.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Bagitos Bagel & Burrito Cafe and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.