Bill's Fish House, One
Waurika, OK 73573
Monday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMSunday| 12:00 PM - 9:30 PMClosed Mondays. Closed Easter, Thanksgiving Day, 5pm Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Lunch
- Special Needs Senior Discount, Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
Bill's Fishhouse enjoys a longstanding reputation of serving a delicious catfish basket along with homemade tartar sauce and cole slaw. The farm-raised catfish is hand trimmed and filleted in-house, coated with seasoned cornmeal and then deep-fried to mouth-watering perfection. Large Gulf Coast shrimp is another customer favorite. Other popular dinners include chicken tenders with calf fries and hand battered onion rings. All dinners are served with French fries, cole slaw, hush puppies, lemon, pickles, and onion. Several generations of customers have enjoyed the casual, family friendly atmosphere of Bill's Fishhouse. The restaurant is a popular meeting place for family, friends, and civic and professional groups.
- Chef's Bio
- Bill and Nell Schram opened Bill's Fishhouse on July 9, 1962, on a hilltop overlooking the Red River Valley, 1/2 mile north of Red River Bridge on State Highway 79, in Jefferson County near Waurika, OK. After Bill's death in 1964, Nell and her employees kept their dream alive until her retirement in 1978. Nell's grandchildren, Jeri Nell Mays and Steven Goza, along with their families, continue to help the restaurant flourish.
- Best Known For
- pleasant dining, superb catfish, and outstanding service...
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Bill's Fish House, One and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.