San Jose, CA 95123
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday| Closed
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Amenities Game Room, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Senior Discount, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, 12 - 16 People
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Bistro European
- Payment Methods
A rustic style bistro that offers European food fare from different parts of Europe. Everything is prepared on site from entrees to desserts. This restaurant has a chef and pastry chef that designs the menu and incorporates seasonal ingredients as it becomes available.
- Chef's Bio
- The Chef de Cuisine Deo Tupaz is culinary trained in culinary arts and baking and pastry arts. He started as a pastry assistant at Chez TJ, and it was there that he found his passion for the culinary arts. He went for culinary training at the California Culinary Academy and proceeded to train under different European chefs. He incorporates classical European techniques while sticking to his philosophy of simplicity. He has family in Italy and Germany as well as friends and colleagues in many different parts of Europe. His rustic style is greatly influenced by his family in Italy and his love for regions like Tuscany. He is well traveled in Europe having visited Italy over 8 times in his lifetime as well as having visited Belgium, France, Great Britain, The Netherlands, Hungary, The Czech Republic, Greece, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and Austria. His goals for the restaurant is to share his passion and interest in European lifestyle and food fare.
- Best Known For
- We are known for offering exotic meats such as wild boar and venison. We are well known for our in-house preparation, sticking with our mission statement to make things fresh.
- 5 star review, 8-5-2009, I love this place! I love the quality of the food and not to mention their exceptional customer service. By the way their pastries or desserts are all made in house by their pastry chef. Their pizza is excellent and cannot be compared to chain restaurants. If you have a fast food palette then this is not the place for you.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Bistro Tupaz and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.