Black Krim Tavern
Randolph, VT 05060
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 4:30 PM - 11:00 PMWednesday| 4:30 PM - 11:00 PMThursday| 4:30 PM - 11:00 PMFriday| 4:30 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday| 4:30 PM - 11:00 PMSunday| Closed
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Romantic, Bar Scene
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Attire Casual
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
We love food! And if you're here,you love food too,so thanks for coming! We started our restaurant with the objective to let people experience our style of food.
- Best Known For
- Our menu changes frequently as to what is available from the farmers we source from, the fantastic seasons of Vermont, and our moods.
- The structure of the menu is always to make sure we have a balance of dietary options such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and so on. Speaking of farmers, Chip Natvig (Sarah's hubby) is our primary produce provider. Pebble Brook Farm is certified organic and is located in W.Brookfield. Having a farmer in the family and being able to cruise the fields daily to select what we would like for that week's menu is a wonderful amenity.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Black Krim Tavern and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.