Seattle, WA 98121
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMHappy Hour Monday - Sunday 4pm-7pm
- Attire Casual, Formal
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu, Desserts made fresh
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Banquet Facilities Private Dining, 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Valet, Street, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Brasserie Margaux, Belltowns Best Kept Secret. The stirring aromas of Northwest cuisine and alluring nouveau musique will draw you in, while the amiable good cheer and notable French accents will have you coming back again and again. Famous French artistry mingled with casual elegance makes for an exquisite experience one can only find at Brasserie Margaux. Margaux Lounge...Relax, Unwind and Revive. Treat yourself to gracious friendly service found within Margaux Lounge. Enjoy Happy Hour from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm with a selection of specially prepared tapas and refreshing cocktails. All of our tapas and cocktails are made with only the finest and freshest ingredients.
- Chef's Bio
- Executive Chef Michael White is a Seattle native, growing up on Vashon Island. He began his career making pizzas in Vashon Islands first pizzeria during high school. Following his dream of becoming a Chef, he attended South Seattle Community Colleges Nationally Accredited program. Following his graduation, he immediately found a place in the kitchen of The Hunt Club located at the Sorrento Hotel. Executive Chef Michael White further honed his culinary skills while working at various fine dining Seattle restaurants. Over the next years, he assisted in overseeing the culinary operations at Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, Echo Falls Golf Club and Willows Lodge. Ready for more, Michael White chose the position of General Manager and Executive Chef at Nines Bar & Grill, at Trilogy Golf Club in Redmond, where he learned the qualities necessary to grow a successful restaurant. Now again in a downtown Seattle Hotel, Chef Michael White will apply his skills and passion for great dining.
- Best Known For
- Best Happy Hour in Belltown Prime Rib Crab Cake French Onion Soup Profiterole Brunch
- 2004, 2005, 2006- City Guide-Best Lunch 2004 Where Magazine-Best Breakfast 2009-Diamond Rated AAA 2009 Wine Spectator- Award of Excellence
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Brasserie Margaux and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.