Washington, DC 20002
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Special Needs Smoking Outside Only, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Cafe Berlin has been serving traditional cuisine on Capitol Hill since 1985. It occupies the ground floor of three joined townhouses whose front yards serve as patios for outdoor dining in warm weather. The interior features a small bar and two decorated dining rooms. Walking distance from Union Station and the Capitol, it draws politicians, congressional staffers, and tourists as well as a loyal following of neighborhood residents. The chefs at Cafe Berlin are German, as are the owners, so the traditional dishes are authentically prepared but with a lighter touch. Changing seasonal menus feature fresh asparagus in the spring, Bavarian dishes during Oktoberfest, and wild game in the winter. Desserts are made in-house, and the extensive repertoire includes apple strudel, black forest cake, and luscious cream tortes. The bar offers a selection of imported German beers and wines as well as cocktails.
- Best Known For
- Seasonally changing featured menu; Fresh Homemade Desserts; Wide selections of Imported German Beers.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cafe Berlin and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.