Cafe Of Love
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMLunch Tues-Sun 11-3:30 Dinner Tues-Thurs 5-10pm, Fri-Sat 5-10pm, Sun 5-9pm Closed from 3:30-5pm
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Cafe of love, a cozy Mt. Kisco escape to the South of France where guests are transported to a Provencal inspired dinner party right in their own neighborhood. Leslie Lampert's spin off of her award winning soup shop, Ladle of Love, has received accolades from Zagat, Westchester Magazine, InTown Magazine and The New York Times, who called the Cafe an engaging little restaurant... with an appealing blend of rusticity and sophistication, contemporary without being modern. Executive chef Michael Cutney turns up the heat nightly with farmhouse French American fare in all its seasonal glory, featuring the freshest ingredients from local growers and farmers. Join us for a casual supper or a gastronomic feast and leave your passports at home.
- Best Known For
- All About The Love, Spectacular Food, Hospitality & Community, Beer List, Boutique Wines From Around The World, Seasonal Foods, Organic Roasted Chicken, House made Pizza, Seafood Bouillabaisse
- The Journal News, Zagat Rated, NY Times, In Town Magazine
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cafe Of Love and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.