Arlington, VT 05250
Monday: 7:30 AM - 2:30 PMTuesday: 7:30 AM - 2:30 PMWednesday: 7:30 AM - 2:30 PMThursday: 7:30 AM - 8:30 PMFriday: 7:30 AM - 8:30 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 8:30 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PMThursday-Saturday restaurant closed from 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Fireplace, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
"What a pleasant surprise" are words we often hear. Chauncey's is home cooking in a country casual Norman Rockwell setting. We serve comfort food in a comfort setting. Just a hop north of Arlington, a skip south of Manchester and a jump east from New York State. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. So whether you hop, skip or jump to get here, your table is the next one!
- Best Known For
- Steak, Ribs, Chops, Pastas, Home of the real "Chauncey Chips"
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Chaunceys and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.