Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Monday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities TV
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Beer, Wines, 2-for-1 Drafts & Sangria
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Catering Menu
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
For a taste of authentic Greek cuisine, visit Costas Restaurant, which also serves a selection of great seafood items. Start your meal with a fried calamari appetizer, and then dive into a Greek salad with your choice of meat or an expertly crafted gyro sandwich. Both vegetarian and children's menus are available, so everyone in your party is satisfied. The atmosphere at this family friendly establishment is laid back and relaxed, and the professional staff keeps your meal fun with theatrical food displays. For special events, reserve the banquet room, which has enough room for 50 people, or make an order off Costas's special catering menu. Costas serves lunch and dinner daily with breakfast served on select days.
- Best Known For
- Homemade Greek cuisine and fresh seafood. Best char-broiled octopus and fried calamari in town. We have been in business serving the locals since 1977. Oven roasted lamb, moussaka, pastitsio, stuffed grapeleaves, spinach pie.
- 100 Best Greek Restaurant - National Herald
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Costas Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.