Towson, MD 21286
Monday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AMThursday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AMFriday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMKitchen open until 10pm. Bar open until 2am.
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities TV
- Payment Methods
The restaurant offers a casual and comfortable nautical setting. It is famous as the classic Baltimore retro crab house and seafood restaurant. The Crackpot features a varied dinner menu that crosses the line from seafood to steaks, prime rib, pasta, burgers, ribs and more. Enjoy your dinner with one of our 12 beers on tap, a nice bottle of wine or choose from our wide selection of spirits. The Crackpot is proud to be the first Heroes Table restaurant. Visit www.heroestablerestaurant.com for more information.
- Chef's Bio
- In 1998, Chef Tom Lyons and owner Neil Smith decided to experiment with their crab cakes. This led to the introduction of the largest crab cake in the world - The 20 Ounce Pounder Plus. Chef Lyons also invented seven crab cake variations- the Smokehouse crab cake, Blackened crab cake, Mexican crab cake, Hawaiian crab cake, Cruise Missile crab cake, Caribbean Jerk crab cake, and Italian crab cake. Tom and Neil appeared on four radio stations with their new creations and The Sun did a two-page article on the Crackpot and it's crab cakes that featured Neil on the front page of the Today section holding The Pounder Plus.
- Best Known For
- Offering steamed crabs year round, "The Pounder Plus" 20 ounce crab cake, specialty crab cakes.
- The Crackpot Restaurant has been awarded "Best Service", "Best Family Dining", "Best Appetizers", "Best Steamed Crabs", and "Best Crab Cakes" last 10 years in Towson Magazine.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Crackpot Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.